Optimal dynamic investment policy for different tax depreciation rates and economic depreciation rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-84062.
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications (2000) v.106, p.23-48
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Wielhouwer, J.L., 2011.
"Dynamic tax depreciation strategies,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4068027, Tilburg University.
- Wielhouwer, J.L. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Kort, P.M., 2000.
"Optimal Tax Depreciation under a Progressive Tax System,"
2000-51, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Wielhouwer, Jacco L. & Waegenaere, Anja De & Kort, Peter M., 2002. "Optimal tax depreciation under a progressive tax system," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 243-269, December.
- Wielhouwer, J.L. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Kort, P.M., 2002. "Optimal tax depreciation under a progressive tax system," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-89713, Tilburg University.
- Wielhouwer, J.L., 2002. "Optimal Tax Depreciation and its Effects on Optimal Firm Investments," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-89396, Tilburg University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.