Linear transformation of products: Games and economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-83626.
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications (2000) v.105, p.677-706
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Other versions of this item:
- Timmer, J.B. & Borm, P.E.M. & Suijs, J.P.M., 1998. "Linear Transformation of Products: Games and Economies," Discussion Paper 1998-76, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shapley, Lloyd S. & Shubik, Martin, 1969. "On market games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 9-25, June.
- Curiel, I. & Derks, J. & Tijs, S.H., 1989. "On balanced games and games with committee control," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154242, Tilburg University.
- Ehud Kalai & Eitan Zemel, 1980. "On Totally Balanced Games and Games of Flow," Discussion Papers 413, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Timmer, J.B. & Llorca, N. & Tijs, S.H., 1999. "Games Arising from Infinite Production Situations," Discussion Paper 1999-57, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Timmer, J.B., 2001. "Cooperative Behaviour, Uncertainty and Operations Research," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-86973, Tilburg University.
- Tijs, S.H. & Timmer, J.B. & Llorca, N. & Sánchez-Soriano, J., 2000. "The Owen Set and the Core of Semi-Infinite Linear Production Situations," Discussion Paper 2000-49, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.