Feedback Nash equilibria in the scalar infinite horizon LQ-Game
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-81029.
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Automatica (2000) v.36, p.135-139
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Engwerda, J.C., 2013. "A Numerical Algorithm to find All Scalar Feedback Nash Equilibria," Discussion Paper 2013-050, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Van Aarle B. & Engwerda J.C. & Plasmans J. & Weeren A., 1999.
"Macroeconomic policy interaction under EMU : a dynamie game approach,"
1999020, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Bas Van Aarle & Jacob Engwerda & Joseph Plasmans & Arie Weeren, 2001. "Macroeconomic Policy Interaction under EMU: A Dynamic Game Approach," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 29-60, January.
- Aarle, B. van & Engwerda, J.C. & Plasmans, J.E.J. & Weeren, A.J.T.M., 2001. "Macroeconomic policy interaction under EMU: A dynamic game approach," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-85061, Tilburg University.
- Acocella, Nicola & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni, 2007.
"Towards a new theory of economic policy: Continuity and innovation,"
4419, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Acocella Nicola & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni, 2007. "Towards a new theory of economic policy: Continuity and innovation," wp.comunite 0020, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Chen Ling & Michael Caputo, 2012.
"The Envelope Theorem for Locally Differentiable Nash Equilibria of Discounted and Autonomous Infinite Horizon Differential Games,"
Dynamic Games and Applications,
Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 313-334, September.
- Micahel Caputo & Chen Ling, 2011. "The Envelope Theorem for Locally Differentiable Nash Equilibria of Discounted and Autonomous Infinite Horizon Differential Games," Working Papers 2011-06, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics.
- van den Broek, W. A., 2002. "Moving horizon control in dynamic games," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 937-961, June.
- Tamer Başar & Quanyan Zhu, 2011. "Prices of Anarchy, Information, and Cooperation in Differential Games," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 50-73, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.