A perfectness concept for multicriteria games
AbstractThis paper considers a refinement of equilibria for multicriteria games based on the perfectness concept of Selten (1975). Existence of perfect equilibrium points is shown and several characterizations are provided. Furthermore, contrary to the result for equilibria for multicriteria games, an example shows that there is no exact correspondence between perfect equilibrium points and the perfect Nash equilibria of the related trade-of games.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-80679.
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Mathematical Methods of Operations Research (1999) v.49, p.401-412
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Borm, P.E.M. & Tijs, S.H. & Aarssen, J.C.M. van den, 1988. "Pareto equilibria in multiobjective games," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-146611, Tilburg University.
- E. Kohlberg & J.-F. Mertens, 1998.
"On the Strategic Stability of Equilibria,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
445, David K. Levine.
- L. Petrosjan & J. Puerto, 2002. "Folk theorems in multicriteria repeated N-person games," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 275-287, December.
- Giuseppe De Marco & Jacqueline Morgan, 2009. "Kalai-Smorodinsky Bargaining Solution Equilibria," CSEF Working Papers 235, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Giuseppe De Marco & Jacqueline Morgan, 2009. "On Multicriteria Games with Uncountable Sets of Equilibria," CSEF Working Papers 242, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Quant, M. & Borm, P.E.M. & Fiestras-Janeiro, G. & Megen, F.J.C. van, 2004. "On Properness and Protectiveness in Two Person Multicriteria Games," Discussion Paper 2004-127, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.