The experience of regret and disappointment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-76942.
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Cognition and Emotion (1998) v.12, p.221-230
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Astrid Hopfensitz & Frans van Winden, 2006.
"Dynamic Choice, Independence and Emotions,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
06-087/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hopfensitz, Astrid & van Winden, Frans A.A.M., 2007. "Dynamic Choice, Independence, and Emotions," CEPR Discussion Papers 6038, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hopfensitz, Astrid & Van Winden, Frans, 2008. "Dynamic Choice, Independence, and Emotions," Open Access publications from University of Toulouse 1 Capitole http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr, University of Toulouse 1 Capitole.
- Astrid Hopfensitz & Frans van Winden, 2007. "Dynamic Choice, Independence and Emotions," CESifo Working Paper Series 1949, CESifo Group Munich.
- Zeelenberg, Marcel & van Dijk, Wilco W. & van der Pligt, Joop & Manstead, Antony S. R. & van Empelen, Pepijn & Reinderman, Dimitri, 1998. "Emotional Reactions to the Outcomes of Decisions: The Role of Counterfactual Thought in the Experience of Regret and Disappointment," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 117-141, August.
- Laros, Fleur J.M. & Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict E.M., 2005. "Emotions in consumer behavior: a hierarchical approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(10), pages 1437-1445, October.
- Reb, Jochen & Connolly, Terry, 2009. "Myopic regret avoidance: Feedback avoidance and learning in repeated decision making," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 182-189, July.
- Summers, Barbara & Duxbury, Darren, 2012. "Decision-dependent emotions and behavioral anomalies," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 226-238.
- Bocker, Andreas & Albrecht, Silke, 2001. "Risikowahrnehmung und Verbrauchervertrauen nach einem Lebensmittelskandal - Eine experimentelle Studie," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 50(6).
- Francesco Marcatto & Donatella Ferrante, 2008. "The Regret/Disappointment Scale: An instrument for assessing regret and disappointment in decision making," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 3, pages 87-99, January.
- Wen-Hsien Huang & Marcel Zeelenberg, 2012. "Investor regret: The role of expectation in comparing what is to what might have been," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 7(4), pages 441-451, July.
- Daniela Raeva & Eric van Dijk & Marcel Zeelenberg, 2011. "How comparing decision outcomes affects subsequent decisions: The carry-over of a comparative mind-set," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 6(4), pages 343-350, June.
- Ana B. Casado & Francisco J. Mas & Ricardo Sellers, 2004. "Third-Party Complaints And Firm Performance: An Application In Spanish Banking," Working Papers. Serie EC 2004-01, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Sarah Steenhaut & Patrick Kenhove, 2006. "The Mediating Role of Anticipated Guilt in Consumersâ€™ Ethical Decision-Making," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 69(3), pages 269-288, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.