Reforming Dutch capital taxation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-76543.
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in CPB Report (1998) v.1998/2, p.25-31
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Valenduc, 2004. "Corporate income tax and the taxation of income from capital:Some evidence from the past reforms and the present debate on corporate income taxation in Belgium," Taxation Papers 6, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission, revised Dec 2004.
- Nick Draper & Free Huizinga, 2001. "The effect of corporate taxes on investment and the capital stock," CPB Memorandum 13, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Alessie, R.J.M. & Hochgürtel, S. & Soest, A.H.O. van, 2000. "Household Portfolios in the Netherlands," Discussion Paper 2000-55, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sijbren Cnossen & Lans Bovenberg, 2001.
"Fundamental Tax Reform in The Netherlands,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 471-484, August.
- Cnossen,Sijbren & Bovenberg,Lans, 2000. "Fundamental Tax Reform In The Netherlands," Research Memoranda 003, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Sijbren Cnossen & Lans Bovenberg, 2000. "Fundamental Tax Reform in The Netherlands," CESifo Working Paper Series 342, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rob Alessie & Stefan Hochguertel & Arthur van Soest, 2001.
"Non-take-up of Tax-favored Savings Plans: Are Household Portfolios Optimal?,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
01-122/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Alessie, R.J.M. & Hochgürtel, S. & Soest, A.H.O. van, 2001. "Non-take-up of Tax-favored Savings Plans: Are Household Portfolios Optimal?," Discussion Paper 2001-71, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sijbren Cnossen, 2002. "Tax Policy in the European Union: A Review of Issues and Options," CESifo Working Paper Series 758, CESifo Group Munich.
- Harry ter Rele & G. van Steen, 2001. "Housing subsidisation in the Netherlands; measuring its distortionary and distributional effects," CPB Discussion Paper 2, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.