On the cores of cooperative games and the stability of the Weber set
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-74454.
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in International Journal of Game Theory (1997) v.26, p.491-499
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Josep Izquierdo & Carles Rafels, 2012. "A characterization of convex TU games by means of the Mas-Colell bargaining set (à la Shimomura)," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 381-395, May.
- Francesc Llerena & Carles Rafels, 2013. "Stable sets and max-convex decompositions of TU games," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 313-322, July.
- Josep Maria Izquierdo Aznar & Francesc Llerena & Carlos Rafels Pallarola, 2004. "Sequential decisions in allocation problems," Working Papers in Economics 116, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Jean Derks & Gerard Laan & Valery Vasil’ev, 2010. "On the Harsanyi payoff vectors and Harsanyi imputations," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 68(3), pages 301-310, March.
- Josep Maria Izquierdo Aznar & Carlos Rafels Pallarola, 2002. "Coalitionally Monotonic Set-solutions for Cooperative TU Games," Working Papers in Economics 75, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Francesc Llerena & Carles Rafels, 2007. "Convex decomposition of games and axiomatizations of the core and the D-core," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 603-615, April.
- Tijs, S.H. & Brânzei, R. & Ishihara, S. & Muto, S., 2002. "On Cores and Stable Sets for Fuzzy Games," Discussion Paper 2002-116, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.