Challenging neighbours: Rethinking German and Dutch economic institutions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-74446.
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in CPB Report (1997) v.1997/3, p.43-48
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Slangen, Louis H.G., 2001. "Sustainable Agriculture - Getting The Institutions Right," Discussion Papers 18893, CEESA: Central and Eastern European Sustainable Agriculture International Research Project.
- Frits Bos & Coen Teulings, 2012. "The worldâ€™s oldest fiscal watchdog: CPBâ€™s analyses foster consensus on economic policy," CPB Discussion Paper 207, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Slangen, Louis H.G. & van Kooten, G. Cornelis & Suchanek, Pavel, 2002. "Institutions of sustainability in Central and Eastern European Countries," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24797, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Machiel Mulder & Victoria Shestalova & Mark Lijesen, 2005. "Vertical separation of the energy-distribution industry; an assessment of several options for unbundling," CPB Document 84, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- A. Bovenberg, 2000. "Reforming Social Insurance in The Netherlands," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 345-368, May.
- Jongeneel, Roelof A. & Polman, Nico B.P. & Slangen, Louis H.G., 2005. "Why Are Farmers Going Multifunctional?," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24585, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.