Consumer memory for television advertising: A field study of duration, serial position and competition effects
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-73851.
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of Consumer Research (1997) v.23, p.362-372
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Moore, Danny L & Hausknecht, Douglas & Thamodaran, Kanchana, 1986. " Time Compression, Response Opportunity, and Persuasion," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(1), pages 85-99, June.
- Page, Lionel & Page, Katie, 2010. "Last shall be first: A field study of biases in sequential performance evaluation on the Idol series," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 186-198, February.
- repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/202226 is not listed on IDEAS
- Poncin, Ingrid & Pieters, Rik & Ambaye, Michele, 2006. "Cross-advertisement affectivity: The influence of similarity between commercials and processing modes of consumers on advertising processing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(6), pages 745-754, June.
- Breugelmans, Els & Campo, Katia, 2008. "Can in-store displays improve category sales and brand market share in online stores? A study on the overall effectiveness and differences between display types in an online FMCG context," Research Memoranda 035, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.