Commitment robust equilibria and endogenous timing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-73412.
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Games and Economic Behavior (1996) v.15, p.290-311
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Other versions of this item:
- van Damme, Eric & Hurkens, Sjaak, 1996. "Commitment Robust Equilibria and Endogenous Timing," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 290-311, August.
- Van Damme, E. & Hurkens, S., 1993. "Commitment Robust Equilibria and Endogenous Timing," Papers 9356, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kempf, Hubert & Rota-Graziosi, Grégoire, 2010. "Endogenizing leadership in tax competition," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(9-10), pages 768-776, October.
- Romano, Richard & Yildirim, Huseyin, 2001. "Why charities announce donations: a positive perspective," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 423-447, September.
- Eilon Solan & Leeat Yariv, 1998.
"Games with Espionage,"
1257, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Renou, Ludovic, 2009. "Commitment games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 488-505, May.
- AMIR, Rabah & STEPANOVA, Anna, 2004.
"Second-mover advantage and price leadership in Bertrand duopoly,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2004037, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Amir, Rabah & Stepanova, Anna, 2006. "Second-mover advantage and price leadership in Bertrand duopoly," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 1-20, April.
- Rabah Amir & Anna Stepanova, 2000. "Second-Mover Advantage and Price Leadership in Bertrand Duopoly," CIE Discussion Papers 2000-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Andrea Gallice, 2012.
"Preempting versus Postponing: the Stealing Game,"
Carlo Alberto Notebooks
281, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Hans-Theo Normann, 1997. "Endogenous Stackelberg equilibria with incomplete information," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 66(2), pages 177-187, June.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2010023 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antón García Díaz & Praveen Kujal, 2003. "List Pricing And Pure Strategy Outcomes In A Bertrand-Edgeworth Duopoly," Economics Working Papers we034918, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Rohan Dutta & Ryosuke Ishii, 2013. "Coordinating by Not Committing : Efficiency as the Unique Outcome," Cahiers de recherche 10-2013, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00492105 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kempf, H. & Rota Graziosi, G., 2010. "Endogenizing leadership in tax competition: a timing game perspective," Working papers 299, Banque de France.
- Dieter Balkenborg & Josef Hofbauer & Christoph Kuzmics, 2011. "Refined best reply correspondence and dynamics," Working Papers 451, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Riccardo Calcagno & Stefano Lovo, 2010. "Preopening and Equilibrium Selection," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-023/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Balkenborg, Dieter & Schlag, Karl H., 2007. "On the evolutionary selection of sets of Nash equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 295-315, March.
- García Díaz, Antón & Hernán González, Roberto & Kujal, Praveen, 2009. "List pricing and discounting in a Bertrand-Edgeworth duopoly," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 719-727, November.
- James W. Bono & David H. Wolpert, 2009. "Game Mining: How to Make Money from those about to Play a Game," Working Papers 2009-10, American University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.