Commitment robust equilibria and endogenous timing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-73412.
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Games and Economic Behavior (1996) v.15, p.290-311
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Other versions of this item:
- van Damme, Eric & Hurkens, Sjaak, 1996. "Commitment Robust Equilibria and Endogenous Timing," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 290-311, August.
- Van Damme, E. & Hurkens, S., 1993. "Commitment Robust Equilibria and Endogenous Timing," Papers 9356, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Renou, Ludovic, 2009. "Commitment games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 488-505, May.
- Dieter Balkenborg & Josef Hofbauer & Christoph Kuzmics, 2011. "Refined best reply correspondence and dynamics," Working Papers 451, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Rohan Dutta & Ryosuke Ishii, 2013. "Coordinating by Not Committing : Efficiency as the Unique Outcome," Cahiers de recherche 10-2013, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Andrea Gallice, 2008.
"Preempting versus Postponing: the Stealing Game,"
ICER Working Papers
02-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Romano, Richard & Yildirim, Huseyin, 2001. "Why charities announce donations: a positive perspective," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 423-447, September.
- Eilon Solan & Leeat Yariv, 1998.
"Games with Espionage,"
1257, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- James W. Bono & David H. Wolpert, 2009. "Game Mining: How to Make Money from those about to Play a Game," Working Papers 2009-10, American University, Department of Economics.
- García Díaz, Antón & Hernán González, Roberto & Kujal, Praveen, 2009. "List pricing and discounting in a Bertrand-Edgeworth duopoly," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 719-727, November.
- AMIR, Rabah & STEPANOVA, Anna, 2004.
"Second-mover advantage and price leadership in Bertrand duopoly,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2004037, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Amir, Rabah & Stepanova, Anna, 2006. "Second-mover advantage and price leadership in Bertrand duopoly," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 1-20, April.
- Rabah Amir & Anna Stepanova, 2000. "Second-Mover Advantage and Price Leadership in Bertrand Duopoly," CIE Discussion Papers 2000-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00492105 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2010023 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kempf, Hubert & Rota-Graziosi, Grégoire, 2010. "Endogenizing leadership in tax competition," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(9-10), pages 768-776, October.
- Kempf, H. & Rota Graziosi, G., 2010. "Endogenizing leadership in tax competition: a timing game perspective," Working papers 299, Banque de France.
- Hans-Theo Normann, 1997. "Endogenous Stackelberg equilibria with incomplete information," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 66(2), pages 177-187, June.
- Riccardo Calcagno & Stefano Lovo, 2010. "Preopening and Equilibrium Selection," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-023/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Antón García Díaz & Praveen Kujal, 2003. "List Pricing And Pure Strategy Outcomes In A Bertrand-Edgeworth Duopoly," Economics Working Papers we034918, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.