Technology and a firm's export intensity: The need for adequate innovation measurement
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5662243.
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Konjunkturpolitik (1993) v.39, p.315-325
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sadowski, B.M. & Beers van, C., 2002.
"The Innovation Performance of Foreign Affiliates: Evidence from Dutch Manufacturing Firms,"
Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series
02.17, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Sadowski, B.M. & Beers van, C., 2002. "The Innovation Performance of Foreign Affiliates: Evidence from Dutch Manufacturing Firms," Working Papers 02.17, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Cesaroni, Fabrizio & Giarratana, Marco S. & Martínez-Ros, Ester, 2012. "Technological capabilities and cost efficiency as antecedents of foreign market entry," MERIT Working Papers 049, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Alfred Kleinknecht & Kees Van Montfort & Erik Brouwer, 2002. "The Non-Trivial Choice between Innovation Indicators," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 109-121.
- Paul Isely & Gerald Simons, 2002. "Global Influences on U.S. Auto Innovation," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 25-34.
- Kleinknecht, Alfred & Montfort, Kees van & Brouwer, Erik, 2000. "How consistent are innovation indicators? : a factor analysis of CIS data," Serie Research Memoranda 0028, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.