The informal entanglement of knowledge, Guanxi and technology: Evidence from China and a new theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5660667.
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-12-06 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-KNM-2012-12-06 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Qian Huang & Robert Davison & Jibao Gu, 2008. "Impact of personal and cultural factors on knowledge sharing in China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 451-471, September.
- Jar-Der Luo, 2005. "Particularistic Trust and General Trust: A Network Analysis in Chinese Organizations," Management and Organization Review, International Association of Chinese Management Research, International Association of Chinese Management Research, vol. 1(3), pages 437-458, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.