Emerging market multinationals and the theory of the multinational enterprise
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5608228.
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Global Strategy Journal (2012) v.2, p.168-187
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-09 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Narula, Rajneesh, 2011. "Do we need different frameworks to explain infant MNEs from developing countries?," MERIT Working Papers 073, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Rugman, Alan M. & Li, Jing, 2007. "Will China's Multinationals Succeed Globally or Regionally?," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 333-343, October.
- Yadong Luo & Rosalie L Tung, 2007. "International expansion of emerging market enterprises: A springboard perspective," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 38(4), pages 481-498, July.
- Cuervo-Cazurra, Álvaro & de Holan, Pablo Martin & Sanz, Luis, 2014. "Location advantage: Emergent and guided co-evolutions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 508-515.
- Hassan, Sohaib Shahzad & Jindra, Björn & Cantner, Uwe & Günther, Jutta, 2013. "Emerging market multinationals in the European Union – A location choice analysis," MPRA Paper 52002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lu, Jiangyong & Liu, Xiaohui & Filatotchev, Igor & Wright, Mike, 2014. "The impact of domestic diversification and top management teams on the international diversification of Chinese firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 455-467.
- Marta Gotz, 2013. "Exploring Foreign Direct Investment from Poland Using Grounded Theory Method," Oeconomia Copernicana, Polskie Towarzystwo Ekonomiczne Oddzial w Toruniu, Wydzial Nauk Ekonomicznych i Zarzadzania UMK, vol. 2, pages 73-96.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.