Long Term Concentration in the Dutch Audit Market: the use of auditor association membership lists in historical research
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5373421.
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Abacus (1995) v.31, p.152-177
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maijoor, Steven Jacobus, 1991. "The economics of accounting regulation: effects of Dutch accounting regulation for public accountants and firms," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-9251, Maastricht University.
- Baumol, William J, 1982. "Contestable Markets: An Uprising in the Theory of Industry Structure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Boone, Christophe & Meuwissen, Roger & Witteloostuijn, Arjen van, 2009. "Resource-partitioning processes in the audit industry," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-23212, Maastricht University.
- Malcolm Anderson, 1998. "Accounting History Publications, 1995/6," Accounting, Business and Financial History, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 105-124.
- Schelleman,C., 2001. "Determinants of the profitability of audit engagements; An empirical study," Research Memoranda 024, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.