Industrial organization and organizational ecology: the potentials for cross fertilization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5373418.
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Organization studies (1995) v.16, p.265-298
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erik Stam, 2011.
"Entrepreneurship, Evolution and Geography,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa10p1267, European Regional Science Association.
- Erik Stam, 2009. "Entrepreneurship, Evolution and Geography," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-07, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Erik Stam, 2009. "Entrepreneurship, Evolution and Geography," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0913, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Sep 2009.
- Lubatkin, Michael H. & Schulze, William S. & Mainkar, Avinash & Cotterill, Ronald W., 1998. "Towards a Post-Structural View of Competition: Three Cases of Horizontal Merger," Research Reports 25150, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Koen Frenken & Elena Cefis & Erik Stam, 2013. "Industrial dynamics and clusters: a survey," Working Papers 13-11, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Manuel Cano Rodríguez & Manuel Núñez Nickel, 2002. "New Size Measurements In Population Ecology," Business Economics Working Papers wb025120, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/7031 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ner:maastr:urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-23212 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.