Multimarket competition and business strategy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5373416.
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Review of Industrial Organization (1993) v.8, p.83-99
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Salop, Steven C, 1979. "Strategic Entry Deterrence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(2), pages 335-38, May.
- Roger Sherman & Thomas D. Willett, 1967. "Potential Entrants Discourage Entry," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75, pages 400.
- Caves, Richard E. & Bradburd, Ralph M., 1988. "The empirical determinants of vertical integration," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 265-279, April.
- Baumol, William J, 1982. "Contestable Markets: An Uprising in the Theory of Industry Structure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Novshek, William & Sonnenschein, Hugo., 1983.
"General Equilibrium with Free Entry: A Synthetic Approach to the Theory of Perfect Competition,"
497, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Novshek, William & Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1987. "General Equilibrium with Free Entry: A Synthetic Approach to the Theory of Perfect Competition," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 25(3), pages 1281-1306, September.
- Teece, David J., 1980. "Economies of scope and the scope of the enterprise," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 223-247, September.
- Venables, Anthony J., 1990. "The economic integration of oligopolistic markets," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 753-769, June.
- Gilbert, Richard, 1988.
"Mobility Barriers and the Value of Incumbency,"
Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt52q9j63w, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Calem, Paul S, 1988. "Entry and Entry Deterrence in Penetrable Markets," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 55(218), pages 171-83, May.
- Margolis, Stephen E, 1989. "Monopolistic Competition and Multiproduct Brand Names," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62(2), pages 199-209, April.
- Cairns, Robert D & Mahabir, Dhanayshar, 1988. "Contestability: A Revisionist View," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 55(218), pages 269-76, May.
- Bulow, Jeremy I & Geanakoplos, John D & Klemperer, Paul D, 1985. "Multimarket Oligopoly: Strategic Substitutes and Complements," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(3), pages 488-511, June.
- van Witteloostuijn, Arjen & van Wegberg, Marc, 1992. "Multimarket competition : Theory and evidence," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 273-282, July.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Michael D. Whinston, 1990. "Multimarket Contact and Collusive Behavior," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 21(1), pages 1-26, Spring.
- Lecraw, Donald J, 1984. "Diversification Strategy and Performance," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(2), pages 179-98, December.
- Steven Maijoor & Willem Buijink & Roger Meuwissen & Arjen Van Witteloostuijn, 1998. "Towards the establishment of an internal market for audit services within the European Union," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 655-673.
- Zhiqi Chen & Thomas Ross, 2007. "Markets Linked by Rising Marginal Costs: Implications for Multimarket Contact, Recoupment, and Retaliatory Entry," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 1-21, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.