Tax incidence in a model with perfect foresight of agents and rationing in markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4875514.
Date of creation: 1986
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of Public Economics (1986) v.30, p.37-59
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lipton, David, et al, 1982. "Multiple Shooting in Rational Expectations Models [The Solution of Linear Difference Models under Rational Expectations]," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(5), pages 1329-33, September.
- Blanchard, Olivier J, 1983. "Dynamic Effects of a Shift in Savings; The Role of Firms," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(5), pages 1583-91, September.
- Barro, Robert J, 1979.
"On the Determination of the Public Debt,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages 940-71, October.
- Andrew B. Abel & Olivier J. Blanchard, 1983.
"An Intertemporal Model of Saving and Investment,"
NBER Working Papers
0885, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Muellbauer, John & Portes, Richard, 1978. "Macroeconomic Models with Quantity Rationing," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(352), pages 788-821, December.
- Meijdam, A.C. & Stratum, R. van, 1990.
"Dynamic adjustment and debt accumulation in a small open economy,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-381406, Tilburg University.
- Lex Meijdam & Rudy Stratum, 1990. "Dynamic adjustment and debt accumulation in a small open economy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 1-26, February.
- Klundert, T.C.M.J. van de, 1987. "Coordination failure in an industrial society," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4860199, Tilburg University.
- Klundert, T.C.M.J. van de & Peters, P., 1988. "Price Inertia in a Macroeconomic Model of Monopolistic Competition," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4875517, Tilburg University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.