Unemployment persistence and loss of productive capacity: A Keynesian approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4807823.
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of Macroeconomics (1990) v.12, p.363-380
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Other versions of this item:
- van de Klundert, Theo C. M. J. & van Schaik, Anton B. T. M., 1990. "Unemployment persistence and loss of productive capacity: A Keynesian approach," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 363-380.
- Klundert, T.C.M.J. van de & Schaik, A.B.T.M. van, 1989. "Unemployment persistence and loss of productive capacity: A Keynesian approach," Discussion Paper 1989-5, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Lawrence H. Summers, 1986.
"Hysteresis and the European Unemployment Problem,"
427, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1987. "Why Is Wage Inflation in Britain So High?," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 49(1), pages 103-28, February.
- Johnson, George E, 1985. " The Economic Theory of Trade Unions-An Introductory Survey: Comment," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(2), pages 194-96.
- Ball, Laurence & Romer, David, 1991.
"Sticky Prices as Coordination Failure,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 81(3), pages 539-52, June.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro, 1987. "Monopolistic Competition and the Effects of Aggregate Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(4), pages 647-66, September.
- Greenwald, Bruce C. & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1987.
"Imperfect information, credit markets and unemployment,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1-2), pages 444-456.
- Bruce C. Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1988. "Imperfect Information, Credit Markets and Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 2093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Layard, Richard, 1987. "Labour market flexibility in Japan in comparison with Europe and the U.S.: By T. Tachibanaki," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 678-681, April.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard, 1988.
"Unemployment: Getting the Questions Right - and some of the answers,"
NBER Working Papers
2698, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard, 1988. "Unemployment: Getting the Questions Right--and Some of the Answers," Working papers 502, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1984. "Price Rigidities and Market Structure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(2), pages 350-55, May.
- Newell, A. & Symons, J., 1988. "Stylised Facts And The Labour Demand Curve," Papers 322, London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics.
- Michael Burda, 1988. "Is there a capital shortage in Europe?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 124(1), pages 38-57, March.
- Oswald, Andrew J, 1985. " The Economic Theory of Trade Unions: An Introductory Survey," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(2), pages 160-93.
- Layard, Richard & Bean, Charles, 1989.
" Why Does Unemployment Persist?,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(2), pages 371-96.
- Klundert, T.C.M.J. van de, 1988. "Wage rigidity, capital accumulation and unemployment in a small open economy," Research Memorandum 320, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Giavazzi, Francesco & Wyplosz, Charles, 1985. "The Zero Root Problem: A Note on the Dynamic Determination of the Stationary Equilibrium in Linear Models," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 353-57, April.
- Shadman-Mehta, Fatemeh & Sneessens, Henri R., 1998. "Demand-Supply Interactions and Unemployment Dynamics: Can there be Path Dependency ? The Case of Belgium, 1955-1994," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1998017, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.