Essays on labor force participation, aging, income and health
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4807622.
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2011-09-16 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2011-09-16 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2011-09-16 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2011-09-16 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Casper van Ewijk & Nick Draper & Harry ter Rele & Ed Westerhout, 2006. "Ageing and the sustainability of Dutch public finances," CPB Special Publication, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis 61, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Hans van Kippersluis, & Owen O’Donnell & Eddy van Doorslaer, 2011.
"Long-Run Returns to Education: Does Schooling Lead to an Extended Old Age?,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 46(4), pages 695-721.
- Hans van Kippersluis & Owen O'Donnell & Eddy van Doorslaer, 0000. "Long Run Returns to Education: Does Schooling Lead to an Extended Old Age?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 09-037/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Soest, A.H.O. van & Stancanelli, E.G.F., 2010.
"Does Income Taxation Affect Partners’ Household Chores?,"
Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research
2010-76, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van Soest, Arthur & Stancanelli, Elena G. F., 2010. "Does Income Taxation Affect Partners' Household Chores?," IZA Discussion Papers 5038, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Arthur Van Soest & Elena Stancanelli, 2010. "Does income taxation affect partners’ household chores?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE) 2010-12, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Arthur van Soest, 1995. "Structural Models of Family Labor Supply: A Discrete Choice Approach," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 30(1), pages 63-88.
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books, The MIT Press,
The MIT Press,
edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588, December.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197, December.
- Hans-Martin von Gaudecker & Rembrandt D. Scholz, 2007. "Differential mortality by lifetime earnings in Germany," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 17(4), pages 83-108, August.
- Hans van Kippersluis & Owen O'Donnell & Eddy van Doorslaer & Tom Van Ourti, 2009.
"Socioeconomic Differences in Health over the Life Cycle in an Egalitarian Country,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute
09-006/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- van Kippersluis, Hans & O'Donnell, Owen & van Doorslaer, Eddy & Van Ourti, Tom, 2010. "Socioeconomic differences in health over the life cycle in an Egalitarian country," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 428-438, February.
- Edward R. Whitehouse & Asghar Zaidi, 2008. "Socio-Economic Differences in Mortality: Implications for Pensions Policy," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 71, OECD Publishing.
- Van Houtven, Courtney Harold & Norton, Edward C., 2004. "Informal care and health care use of older adults," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1159-1180, November.
- van Sonsbeek, Jan-Maarten & Alblas, Ridwan, 2012. "Disability benefit microsimulation models in the Netherlands," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 700-715.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.