The economic evaluation of job safety: A methodological survey and some estimates for Austria
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4742810.
Date of creation: 1986
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Empirica (1986) v.13, p.53-67
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leiter, Andrea M. & Thöni, Magdalena & Winner, Hannes, 2010.
"Evaluating human life using court decisions on damages for pain and suffering,"
Working Papers in Economics and Finance, University of Salzburg
2010-11, University of Salzburg.
- Leiter, Andrea & Thöni, Magdalena & Winner, Hannes, 2012. "Evaluating human life using court decisions on damages for pain and suffering," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 119-128.
- François Bellavance & Georges Dionne & Martin Lebeau, 2006.
"The Value of a Statistical Life: a Meta-Analysis with a Mixed Effects Regression Model,"
Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE
- Bellavance, Franois & Dionne, Georges & Lebeau, Martin, 2009. "The value of a statistical life: A meta-analysis with a mixed effects regression model," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 444-464, March.
- G. Dionne & P. Lanoie, 2002.
"How to Make a Public Choice about the Value of a Statistical Life : The Case of Road Safety,"
THEMA Working Papers
2002-14, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Georges Dionne & Paul Lanoie, 2002. "How to Make a Public Choice About the Value of a Statistical Life: The Case of Road Safety," Cahiers de recherche 02-04, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Maier, G. & Gerking, S.D. & Weiss, P., 1989. "The economics of traffic accidents on Austrian roads: Risk lovers or policy deficit?," Open Access publications from Tilburg University, Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4742827, Tilburg University.
- Marcela Parada-Contzen & Andrés Riquelme-Won & Felipe Vasquez-Lavin, 2013. "The value of a statistical life in Chile," Empirical Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 1073-1087, December.
- repec:reg:wpaper:140 is not listed on IDEAS
- Murray, John E. & Nilsson, Lars, 2007. "Accident risk compensation in late imperial Austria: Wage differentials and social insurance," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 568-587, October.
- W. Kip Viscusi & Joseph E. Aldy, 2003.
"The Value of a Statistical Life: A Critical Review of Market Estimates throughout the World,"
NBER Working Papers
9487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Viscusi, W Kip & Aldy, Joseph E, 2003. " The Value of a Statistical Life: A Critical Review of Market Estimates throughout the World," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 5-76, August.
- Andrea M. Leiter & Gerald J. Pruckner, 2005.
"Dying in an Avalanche: Current Risks and Valuation,"
School of Economics Working Papers, University of Adelaide, School of Economics
2005-16, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Andrea M. Leiter & Gerald J. Pruckner, 2005. "Dying in an Avalanche: Current risks and Valuation," Game Theory and Information, EconWPA 0511009, EconWPA.
- Abdelaziz Benkhalifa & Paul Lanoie & Mohamed Ayadi, 2013. "Estimated hedonic wage function and value of life in an African country," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(4), pages 3023-3031.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.