An economic analysis of air pollution and health: The case of St. Louis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4742806.
Date of creation: 1986
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in The Review of Economics and Statistics (1986) v.68, p.115-121
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ostro, Bart D., 1983. "The effects of air pollution on work loss and morbidity," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 371-382, December.
- Inge Mayeres & Denise Van Regemorter, 2008.
"Modelling the Health Related Benefits of Environmental Policies and Their Feedback Effects: A CGE Analysis for the EU Countries with GEM-E3,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 135-150.
- Denise Van Regemorter & Inge Mayeres, 2004. "Modelling the health related benefits of environmental policies and their feedback effects, a CGE analysis for the EU countries with GEM-E3," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 39, Society for Computational Economics.
- Mayeres, Inge & Van Regemorter, Denise, 2003. "Modelling the health related benefits of environmental policies and their feedback effects. A CGE analysis for the EU countries with GEM-E3," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/120238, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Mark Agee & Thomas Crocker, 2008. "Does parents’ valuation of children’s health mimic their valuation of own health?," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 231-249, January.
- Cinzia Di Novi, 2007. "An Economic Evaluation of Life-Style and Air-pollution-related Damages: Results from the BRFSS," JEPS Working Papers 07-001, JEPS.
- Usha Gupta, 2006. "Valuation of Urban Air Pollution: A Case Study of Kanpur City in India," Working Papers id:668, eSocialSciences.
- Di Novi, Cinzia, 2008. "From theory to implementation of the best instrument to protect human health: a brief overview," POLIS Working Papers 104, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Kenkel, Don, 1997. "On valuing morbidity, cost-effectiveness analysis, and being rude," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 749-757, December.
- Cropper, Maureen L & Oates, Wallace E, 1992. "Environmental Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 675-740, June.
- Morisugi, Hisa & Ohno, Eiji, 1995. "Proposal of a benefit incidence matrix for urban development projects," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 461-481, August.
- Usha Gupta, 2008. "Valuation of Urban Air Pollution: A Case Study of Kanpur City in India," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 41(3), pages 315-326, November.
- Mark D. Agee & Thomas D. Crocker, 2002. "On Techniques to Value the Impact of Environmental Hazards on Children's Health," NCEE Working Paper Series 200208, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Sep 2002.
- Pierre Thomas Léger, 2001. "Willingness to Pay for Improvements in Air Quality," Cahiers de recherche 01-02, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Dr Clevo I. Wilson, 1999. "A WTP Model Showing the Relationships Between Three Approaches For Pollution," Discussion Papers Series 268, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Nguyen Viet, Cuong, 2011. "Does Piped Water Improve Household Welfare? Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 40776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Douglas Coate & Michael Grossman, 1988. "Carbon Monoxide in the Ambient Air and Blood Pressure: Evidence From NHANES II and the SAROAD System," NBER Working Papers 2711, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kuchler, Fred & Golan, Elise H., 1999. "Assigning Values To Life: Comparing Methods For Valuing Health Risks," Agricultural Economics Reports 34037, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.