Compensating differences and interregional wage differentials
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4742787.
Date of creation: 1983
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in The Review of Economics and Statistics (1983) v.65, p.483-487
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barry T. Hirsch, 1978. "Predicting Earnings Distributions across Cities: The Human Capital Model vs the National Distribution Hypothesis," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 13(3), pages 366-384.
- Bellante, Don, 1979. "The North-South Differential and the Migration of Heterogeneous Labor," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 166-75, March.
- Coelho, Philip R P & Ghali, Moheb A, 1971. "The End of the North-South Wage Differential," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 61(5), pages 932-37, December.
- Duncan, Greg J & Hoffman, Saul, 1979. "On-the-Job Training and Earnings Differences by Race and Sex," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(4), pages 594-603, November.
- Braakmann, Nils, 2009. "Is there a compensating wage differential for high crime levels? First evidence from Europe," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 218-231, November.
- Heston, Alan & Nakamura, Alice O., 2009. "Questions about the equivalence of market rents and user costs for owner occupied housing," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 273-279, September.
- Michael Podgursky & Paul Swaim, 1987. "Labor Market Equilibrium and Sun-belt-Frostbelt Earnings Gaps," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 107-113, Apr-Jun.
- Nils Braakmann, 2008. "Crime does pay (at least when it’s violent)!– On the compensating wage differentials of high regional crime levels," Working Paper Series in Economics, University of LÃ¼neburg, Institute of Economics 91, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Randall W. Eberts & Mark E. Schweitzer, .
"Regional Wage Convergence and Divergence: Adjusting Wages for Cost-of-Living Differences,"
Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research
rwe1994er2, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Randall W. Eberts & Mark E. Schweitzer, 1994. "Regional wage convergence and divergence: adjusting wages for cost-of- living differences," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q II, pages 26-37.
- Patricia E. Beeson & Erica L. Groshen, 1991. "Components of city-size wage differentials, 1973-1988," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q IV, pages 10-24.
- Braakmann, Nils, 2012. "How do individuals deal with victimization and victimization risk? Longitudinal evidence from Mexico," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 335-344.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.