Recovery strategies and reverse logistic network design
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4561477.
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Canan Savaskan & Charles J. Corbett, 2001. "Contracting and Coordination in Closed-Loop Supply Chains," Discussion Papers 1327, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Hong, I-Hsuan & Ammons, Jane C. & Realff, Matthew J., 2008. "Decentralized decision-making and protocol design for recycled material flows," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 325-337, December.
- Min, Hokey & Ko, Hyun-Jeung, 2008. "The dynamic design of a reverse logistics network from the perspective of third-party logistics service providers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 176-192, May.
- Cristina Giménez & Helena Ramalhinho-Lourenço & Juan Pablo Soto, 2005. "Reverse logistics in the editorial sector: An exploratory study," Economics Working Papers 824, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Blanc, H.M. le & Fleuren, H.A. & Krikke, H.R., 2002. "Network Designs for LPG Tanks in the Netherlands," Discussion Paper 2002-1, Tilburg University, Center Applied Research.
- de Koster, M.B.M. & de Brito, M.P. & van de Vendel, M.A., 2002. "How to organise return handling; an exploratory study with nine retailer warehouses," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2002-11, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- A.J.D. Lambert & H.M. Boelaarts & M.A.M. Splinter, 2004. "Optimal Recycling System Design: With an Application to Sophisticated Packaging Tools," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 28(3), pages 273-299, July.
- Chouinard, Marc & D'Amours, Sophie & Aït-Kadi, Daoud, 2008. "A stochastic programming approach for designing supply loops," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 657-677, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.