Space-filling Latin hypercube designs for computer experiments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4334874.
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Optimization and Engineering (2011) v.12, p.611-630
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-10-22 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-EXP-2011-10-22 (Experimental Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rennen, G. & Husslage, B.G.M. & Dam, E.R. van & Hertog, D. den, 2010.
"Nested maximin Latin hypercube designs,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University, Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3736835, Tilburg University.
- Rennen, G. & Husslage, B.G.M. & Dam, E.R. van & Hertog, D. den, 2009. "Nested Maximin Latin Hypercube Designs," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2009-06, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- A. Jourdan & J. Franco, 2010. "Optimal Latin hypercube designs for the Kullback–Leibler criterion," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer, Springer, vol. 94(4), pages 341-351, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.