An asymptotic test of optimality conditions in multiresponse simulation optimization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4274963.
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Informs Journal on Computing (2012) v.24, p.53-65
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2012-03-14 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ECM-2012-03-14 (Econometrics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bettonvil, Bert & del Castillo, Enrique & Kleijnen, Jack P.C., 2009. "Statistical testing of optimality conditions in multiresponse simulation-based optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(2), pages 448-458, December.
- Bettonvil, B.W.M. & Castillo, E. del & Kleijnen, J.P.C., 2007. "Statistical Testing of Optimality Conditions in Multiresponse Simulation-based Optimization (Revision of 2005-81)," Discussion Paper 2007-45, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C. & Wan, J., 2006. "Optimization of Simulated Inventory Systems: OptQuest and Alternatives," Discussion Paper 2006-75, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.