The redistributive impact of the general old age pensions act on lifetime income in the Netherlands
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3969555.
Date of creation: 1987
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in European Economic Review (1987) v.31, p.1419-1441
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Muffels, R.J.A. & Nelissen, J.H.M. & Nuyens, W.F.I., 1986. "De inkomensherverdelende werking van sociale zekerheidsregelingen," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3969642, Tilburg University.
- Lixin He, 2008. "The distributional effects of public pension reform in urban China," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 255-276, June.
- Nelissen, Jan H. M., 1995.
"Lifetime income redistribution by the old-age state pension in The Netherlands,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 429-451, November.
- Nelissen, J.H.M., 1995. "Lifetime income redistribution by the old-age state pension in The Netherlands," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3969197, Tilburg University.
- Joan Gil & Guillen López-Casasnovas, . "Redistribution in the Spanish pension system: An approach to its life time effects," Working Papers 99-16, FEDEA.
- Guillem López & Joan Gil, 1997. "Life-time redistribution effects of the Spanish public pension system," Economics Working Papers 242, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.