A comparison of the Sherali-Adams, Lov´asz-Schrijver and Lasserre relaxations for 0-1 programming
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3959833.
Date of creation: 2003
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Mathematics of Operations Research (2003) v.28, p.470-496
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Myoung-Ju Park & Sung-Pil Hong, 2013. "Handelman rank of zero-diagonal quadratic programs over a hypercube and its applications," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 727-736, June.
- Jean Lasserre & Tung Thanh, 2012. "A “joint + marginal” heuristic for 0/1 programs," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 54(4), pages 729-744, December.
- Li, Xiaobo & Natarajan, Karthik & Teo, Chung-Piaw & Zheng, Zhichao, 2014. "Distributionally robust mixed integer linear programs: Persistency models with applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(3), pages 459-473.
- Evrim Dalkiran & Hanif Sherali, 2013. "Theoretical filtering of RLT bound-factor constraints for solving polynomial programming problems to global optimality," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 57(4), pages 1147-1172, December.
- de Klerk, Etienne & -Nagy, Marianna E. & Sotirov, Renata & Truetsch, Uwe, 2014. "Symmetry in RLT-type relaxations for the quadratic assignment and standard quadratic optimization problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(3), pages 488-499.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.