A dynamic auction for differentiated items under price rigidity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-384478.
Date of creation: 2008
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Economics Letters (2008) v.99, p.278-281
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2008017 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tommy Andersson & Zaifu Yang & Dongmo Zhang, 2014.
"How to Efficiently Allocate Houses under Price Controls?,"
14/05, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Andersson , Tommy & Yang , Zaifu & Zhang , Dongmo, 2014. "How to Efficiently Allocate Houses under Price Controls?," Working Papers 2014:24, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Zaifu Yang & Dongmo Zhang, 2013. "On a Fundamental Property of Talman-Yang's Auction under Price Control," Discussion Papers 13/06, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Tommy Andersson & Lars‐Gunnar Svensson, 2014.
"Non‐Manipulable House Allocation With Rent Control,"
Econometric Society, vol. 82(2), pages 507-539, 03.
- Andersson, Tommy & Svensson, Lars-Gunnar, 2012. "Non-Manipulable House Allocation with Rent Control," Working Papers 2012:18, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 10 Jun 2013.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.