The problem of not observing small expenditures in a consumer expenditure survey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-383456.
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of Applied Econometrics (1990) v.5, p.151-166
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Other versions of this item:
- Alessie, Rob & Gradus, Raymond H J M & Melenberg, Bertrand, 1990. "The Problem of Not Observing Small Expenditures in a Consumer Expenditure Survey," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(2), pages 151-66, April-Jun.
- Alessie, R.J.M. & Gradus, R.H.J.M. & Melenberg, B., 1987. "The problem of not observing small expenditures in a consumer expenditure survey," Research Memorandum 293, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gourieroux Christian & Monfort Alain & Trognon A, 1981.
"Pseudo maximum likelihood methods : theory,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Gourieroux, Christian & Monfort, Alain & Trognon, Alain, 1984.
"Pseudo Maximum Likelihood Methods: Applications to Poisson Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 701-20, May.
- Gourieroux Christian & Monfort Alain & Trognon A, 1982. "Pseudo maximum lilelihood methods : applications to poisson models," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 8203, CEPREMAP.
- Nicole Jonker & Anneke Kosse, 2013. "Estimating Cash Usage: The Impact of Survey Design on Research Outcomes," De Economist, Springer, vol. 161(1), pages 19-44, March.
- Erich Battistin, 2003.
"Errors in survey reports of consumption expenditures,"
IFS Working Papers
W03/07, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Erich Battistin, 2002. "Errors in Survey Reports of Consumption Expenditures," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 C4-2, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Francisco Fernando & Ribeiro Ramos, 1999. "Underreporting of purchases of port wine," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4), pages 485-494.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.