Structural conditions of intraorganizational power
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-383011.
Date of creation: 1974
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Administrative Science Quarterly (1974) v.19, p.22-44
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pennings, J.M. & Hickson, D.J. & Hinings, C.R. & Lee, C.A. & Schneck, R.E., 1971. "A strategic contingencies' theory of power in organizations," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-383014, Tilburg University.
- Harris, Simon & Carr, Chris, 2008. "National cultural values and the purpose of businesses," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 103-117, February.
- Bruno S. Frey & Marcel Kucher, . "Managerial Power and Compensation," IEW - Working Papers 028, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Fiet, James O. & Busenitz, Lowell W. & Moesel, Douglas D. & Barney, Jay B., 1997. "Complementary theoretical perspectives on the dismissal of new venture team members," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 347-366, September.
- Krohmer, Harley & Homburg, Christian & Workman, John P., 2002. "Should marketing be cross-functional? Conceptual development and international empirical evidence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 451-465, June.
- Aragon-Correa, Juan Alberto & Matias-Reche, Fernando & Senise-Barrio, Maria Eugenia, 2004. "Managerial discretion and corporate commitment to the natural environment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(9), pages 964-975, September.
- David C. Wilson & Layla Branicki & Bridgette Sullivan-Taylor & Alexander D. Wilson, 2010. "Extreme events, organizations and the politics of strategic decision making," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(5), pages 699-721, June.
- Liu, Yixin & Jiraporn, Pornsit, 2010. "The effect of CEO power on bond ratings and yields," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 744-762, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.