The relevance of the structural contingency model for organizational effectiveness
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-383010.
Date of creation: 1975
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Administrative Science Quarterly (1975) v.20, p.393-410
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pennings, J.M., 1975. "Interdependence and complementary: The case of a brokerage office," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-383009, Tilburg University.
- To, Chester K.M. & Fung, Hon-Kwok & Harwood, Raymond J. & Ho, K.C., 2009. "Coordinating dispersed product development processes: A contingency perspective of project design and modelling," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 570-584, August.
- Robert O'Brien, 1984. "Using generalizability theory to estimate the dependability of aggregate-level variables," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 193-205, February.
- Chowdhury, Sanjib & Miles, Grant, 2006. "Customer-induced uncertainty in predicting organizational design: Empirical evidence challenging the service versus manufacturing dichotomy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 121-129, January.
- Johannes Meuer & Henric van der Ent, 2012. "Revisiting system theories in Strategic Human Resource Management - A set-theoretic analysis of high performing firms in the UK," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0076, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Staudenmayer, Nancy A. (Nancy Ann), 1997. "Interdependency : conceptual, empirical, & practical issues," Working papers 162-97. Working paper (Sl, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Haizhi Wang & Robert Wuebker & Shu Han & Michael Ensley, 2012. "Strategic alliances by venture capital backed firms: an empirical examination," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 179-196, February.
- Bhimani, Alnoor, 1999. "Mapping methodological frontiers in cross-national management control research," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(5-6), pages 413-440, July.
- Zhi Tang & Jintong Tang, 2012. "Entrepreneurial orientation and SME performance in China’s changing environment: The moderating effects of strategies," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 409-431, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.