The diffusion of technological innovation in the commercial banking industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-382782.
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Strategic Management Journal (1992) v.13, p.29-46
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geroski, P. A., 2000.
"Models of technology diffusion,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 603-625, April.
- Nicoletta Corrocher, 2002. "Does Internet banking substitute traditional banking? Empirical evidence from Italy," KITeS Working Papers 134, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2002.
- Gerard Llobet & Rubén Hernández-Murillo & Roberto Fuentes, 2008.
"Strategic Online-Banking Adoption,"
- Capasso, Salvatore & Mavrotas, George, 2010. "Loan processing costs, information asymmetries and the speed of technology adoption," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 358-367, January.
- Fosfuri, Andrea & Tribø, Josep A., 2008. "Exploring the antecedents of potential absorptive capacity and its impact on innovation performance," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 173-187, April.
- Marco S. Giarratana & Anna Torres, 2007. "The effects of uncertainty avoidance on brand performance: Marketing creativity, product innovation and the brand duration," Economics Working Papers 1015, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo & Douglas Wood, 2002.
"Information technology innovations and commercial banking: A review and appraisal from an historical perspective,"
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo & Douglas Wood, 2002. "Information technology innovations and commercial banking: A review and appraisal from an historical perspective," Economic History 0211001, EconWPA.
- Capasso, Salvatore & Mavrotas, George, 2003. "Loan Processing Costs and Information Asymmetries-Implications for Financial Sector Development and Economic Growth," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gomez, Jaime & Vargas, Pilar, 2009. "The effect of financial constraints, absorptive capacity and complementarities on the adoption of multiple process technologies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 106-119, February.
- Andrea Fosfuri & Marco S. Giarratana & Alessandra Luzzi, 2005. "Firm Assets and Investments in Open Source Software Products," DRUID Working Papers 05-10, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Buzzacchi, Luigi & Colombo, Massimo G. & Mariotti, Sergio, 1995. "Technological regimes and innovation in services: the case of the Italian banking industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 151-168, January.
- Song, Michael & Zhao, Y. Lisa & Di Benedetto, C. Anthony, 2013. "Do perceived pioneering advantages lead to first-mover decisions?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1143-1152.
- Park, Seung Ho & Kim, Dongcheol, 1997. "Market valuation of joint ventures: Joint venture characteristics and wealth gains," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 83-108, March.
- J.W.B. Bos & J. Kolari & R. van Lamoen, 2009.
"Competition and innovation: evidence from financial services,"
09-16, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Bos, Jaap W.B. & Kolari, James W. & van Lamoen, Ryan C.R., 2013. "Competition and innovation: Evidence from financial services," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1590-1601.
- Chantal Herberholz, 2008. "The Foreign Bank Effect On Value Creation In Commercial Banks Incorporated In Thailand," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 53(02), pages 215-244.
- Gambardella, Alfonso & Giarratana, Marco S., 2013. "General technological capabilities, product market fragmentation, and markets for technology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 315-325.
- López, Luis E. (Luis Eduardo), 1961- & Roberts, Edward Baer., 1997. "Effects of organization on financial innovation," Working papers 169-97. Working paper (Sl, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Dow Jr., James P., 2007. "The adoption of web banking at credit unions," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 435-448, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.