The distribution approach to spatial economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-382015.
Date of creation: 1984
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of Regional Science (1984) v.24, p.105-117
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Leontief, Wassily, 1977. "The future of the world economy+," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 171-182.
- Andre de Palma & Yorgos Y. Papageorgiou, 1989. "Toward an Endogenous Central Place Theory," Discussion Papers 828, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Marcus Berliant & Yves Zenou, 2014.
"Labor Differentiation and Agglomeration in General Equilibrium,"
International Regional Science Review,
, vol. 37(1), pages 36-65, January.
- Marcus Berliant & Yves Zenou, 2004. "Labor Differentiation and Agglomeration in General Equilibrium," Urban/Regional 0408003, EconWPA.
- Berliant, Marcus & Zenou, Yves, 2012. "Labor Differentiation and Agglomeration in General Equilibrium," CEPR Discussion Papers 8840, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Berliant, Marcus & Zenou, Yves, 2012. "Labor differentiation and agglomeration in general equilibrium," MPRA Paper 36207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert E. Lucas, Jr., 2001. "Externalities and Cities," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 4(2), pages 245-274, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.