A statistical approach to the problem of negatives in input-output analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-381954.
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Economic Modelling (1989) v.6, p.2-19
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Other versions of this item:
- ten Raa, Thijs & van der Ploeg, Rick, 1989. "A statistical approach to the problem of negatives in input-output analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 2-19, January.
- Raa, T. ten & Ploeg, F. van der, 1988. "A statistical approach to the problem of negatives in input-output analysis," Research Memorandum 322, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thijs ten Raa & Jose Manuel Rueda-Cantuche, 2003.
"The Construction of Input-Output Coefficients Matrices in an Axiomatic Context: Some Further Considerations,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 439-455.
- Thijs ten Raa & José Manuel Rueda Cantuche, 2003. "The Construction of input-output Coefficients Matrices in an Axiomatic Context: Some Further Considerations," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/30, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Soklis, George, 2009. "The Conversion of the Supply and Use Tables to Symmetric Input-Output Tables: A Critical Review," MPRA Paper 46873, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.