Constraints in perfect-foresight models: The Case of old-age savings and public pensions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-381397.
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Economics letters (1995) v.48, p.129-137
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Other versions of this item:
- Meijdam, Lex & Verhoeven, Marijn, 1995. "Constraints in perfect-foresight models: The case of old-age savings and public pensions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 129-137, May.
- Meijdam, L. & Verhoeven, M., 1994. "Constraints in Perfect Foresight Models: The Case of Old- Age Savings and Public Pensions," Papers, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research 9474, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Meijdam, L. & Verhoeven, M., 1994. "Constraints in Perfect-Foresight Models : The Case of Old-Age Savings and Public Pensions," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 1994-74, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hansson, Ingemar & Stuart, Charles, 1989. "Social Security as Trade among Living Generations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1182-95, December.
- Verhoeven, Marijn J. M. & Verbon, Harrie A. A., 1991. "Expectations on pension schemes under non-stationary conditions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 99-103, May.
- Harrie Verbon & Marijn Verhoeven, 1992. "Decision making on pension schemes under rational expectations," Journal of Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 71-97, February.
- Seierstad, Atle & Sydsaeter, Knut, 1977. "Sufficient Conditions in Optimal Control Theory," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(2), pages 367-91, June.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Stanley Fischer, 1989. "Lectures on Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262022834, December.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467.
- Leers, Theo & Meijdam, Lex & Verbon, Harrie A. A., 2004. "Ageing, migration and endogenous public pensions," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 88(1-2), pages 131-159, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.