The principles of exchange rate determination in an international finance experiment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-381116.
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of Political Economy (1997) v.105, p.822-862
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Other versions of this item:
- Noussair, C. & Plott, C.R. & Riezman, R., 1994. "The Principales of Exchange Rate Determination in an international Finance Experiment," Papers 94-021, Purdue University, Krannert School of Management - Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER).
- Noussair, Charles N. & Plott, Charles R. & Riezman, Raymond. G., 1995. "The Principles of Exchange Rate Determination in an International Finance Experiment," Working Papers 908, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arno Riedl & Frans van Winden, 2003.
"Input Versus Output Taxation in an Experimental International Economy,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1088, CESifo Group Munich.
- Riedl, Arno & van Winden, Frans, 2012. "Input versus output taxation in an experimental international economy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 216-232.
- Arno Riedl & Frans van Winden, 2003. "Input Versus Output Taxation In An Experimental International Economy," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000277, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Arno Riedl & Frans van Winden, 2003. "Input versus Output Taxation in an Experimental International Economy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-058/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Riedl, Arno & van Winden, Frans, 2004. "Input versus Output Taxation in an Experimental International Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 1344, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dirk Engelmann & Hans-Theo Normann, 2003.
"An Experimental Test of Strategic Trade Policy,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp212, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Eric O' N. Fisher, 2001. "Purchasing Power Parity and Interest Parity in the Laboratory," ISER Discussion Paper 0531, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Riedl, Arno & van Winden, Frans, 2007.
"An experimental investigation of wage taxation and unemployment in closed and open economies,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 871-900, May.
- Arno Riedl & Frans van Winden, 0000. "An Experimental Investigation of Wage Taxation and Unemployment in Closed and Open Economies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-112/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Riedl, Arno & Winden, Frans van, 2007. "An experimental investigation of wage taxation and unemployment in closed and open economies," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-16447, Maastricht University.
- Ortmann, Andreas, 2003. "Charles R. Plott's collected papers on the experimental foundations of economic and political science," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 555-575, August.
- Ricciuti, Roberto, 2008.
"Bringing macroeconomics into the lab,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 216-237, March.
- Roberto Ricciuti, 2005. "Bringing Macroeconomics into the Lab," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 004, University of Siena.
- Roberto Ricciuti, 2004. "Bringing Macroeconomics into the Lab," ICER Working Papers 26-2004, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Roberto Ricciuti, 2003. "Bringing Macroeconomics into the Lab," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 03/9, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Dec 2003.
- Rebecca L Driver & Peter F Westaway, 2005. "Concepts of equilibrium exchange rates," Bank of England working papers 248, Bank of England.
- Robin Pope & Reinhard Selten & Sebastian Kube & Jürgen von Hagen, 2006. "Experimental Evidence on the Benefits of Eliminating Exchange Rate Uncertainties and Why Expected Utility Theory causes Economists to Miss Them," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 010, University of Siena.
- Johannes Leitner & Robert Schmidt, 2007. "Expectation formation in an experimental foreign exchange market," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 167-184, June.
- Gordon Menzies & Daniel Zizzo, 2006. "Exchange Rate Markets And Conservative Inferential Expectations," CAMA Working Papers 2007-02, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Anderson, Christopher M. & Plott, Charles R. & Shimomura, K.-I.Ken-Ichi & Granat, Sander, 2004.
"Global instability in experimental general equilibrium: the Scarf example,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 209-249, April.
- Anderson, Christopher M. & Granat, Sander & Plott, Charles R. & Shimomura, Ken-Ichi, 2000. "Global Instability in Experimental General Equilibrium: The Scarf Example," Working Papers 1086, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.