Naar meer Jong en Oud in Collectieve Pensioenen
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-378198.
Date of creation: 2008
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lans Bovenberg & Theo Nijman, 2009. "Developments in pension reform: the case of Dutch stand-alone collective pension schemes," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 443-467, August.
- Dirk Broeders & Eduard H.M. Ponds, 2012. "Dutch Pension System Reform. A Step Closer to the Ideal System Design," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 10(3), pages 65-76, November.
- Jacob A. Bikker & Dirk W. G. A. Broeders & David A. Hollanders & Eduard H. M. Ponds, 2012.
"Pension Funds’ Asset Allocation and Participant Age: A Test of the Life-Cycle Model,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 79(3), pages 595-618, 09.
- Jacob A. Bikker & Dirk W.G.A. Broeders & David A. Hollanders & Eduard H.M. Ponds, 2009. "Pension funds' asset allocation and participant age: a test of the life-cycle model," DNB Working Papers 223, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- J.A. Bikker & Dirk W. G. A Broeders & David A. Hollanders & Eduard H. M. Ponds, 2009. "Pension fundsâ€™ asset allocation and participant age: a test of the life-cycle model," Working Papers 09-25, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Roel M. W. J. Beetsma & Alessandro Bucciol, 2010.
"Differentiating Indexation in Dutch Pension Funds,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3305, CESifo Group Munich.
- Broeders, D. & Ponds, E.H.M., 2012. "Dutch pension system reform – A step closer to the ideal system?," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5661046, Tilburg University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.