Individual discounting and the purchase of durables with random lifetimes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-377577.
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Economics Letters (1995) v.48, p.29-32
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arie Kapteyn & Federica Teppa, 2003.
"Hypothetical Intertemporal Consumption Choices,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(486), pages C140-C152, March.
- Kapteyn, A. & Teppa, F., 2001. "Hypothetical Intertemporal Consumption Choices," Discussion Paper 2001-31, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kapteyn, Arie & Federica Teppa, 2002. "Hypothetical Intertemporal Consumption Choices," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 111, Royal Economic Society.
- Kooreman, Peter & Steerneman, Ton, 1998. "A note on the energy-efficiency investments of an expected cost minimizer," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 373-381, December.
- Kooreman, Peter, 1996. "Individual discounting, energy conservation, and household demand for lighting," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 103-114, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.