The specification of the probability functions in Tullock's rentseeking contest
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-377560.
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Economics Letters (1997) v.56, p.59-61
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Other versions of this item:
- Kooreman, Peter & Schoonbeek, Lambert, 1997. "The specification of the probability functions in Tullock's rent-seeking contest," Economics Letters, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 59-61, September.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Subhashish Modak Chowdhury & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2009. "A generalized Tullock contest and the existence of multiple equilibria," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS), School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK. 09-08, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Burkhard Hehenkamp & Wolfgang Leininger & Alex Possajennikov, 2003.
"Evolutionary Equilibrium in Tullock Contests: Spite and Overdissipation,"
Discussion Papers in Economics, University of Dortmund, Department of Economics
03_01, University of Dortmund, Department of Economics.
- Hehenkamp, B. & Leininger, W. & Possajennikov, A., 2004. "Evolutionary equilibrium in Tullock contests: spite and overdissipation," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 1045-1057, November.
- Janmaat, Johannus A., 2007. "Stakeholder Engagement in Land Development Decisions: A Waste of Effort?," MPRA Paper 6147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konrad, Kai A., 2007. "Strategy in contests: an introduction," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2007-01, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Tim Friehe, 2011. "On being asset-constrained in litigation contests," Public Choice, Springer, Springer, vol. 147(3), pages 277-284, June.
- Burkhard Hehenkamp & Wolfgang Leininger & Alex Possajennikov, 2001. "Evolutionary Rent-Seeking," CESifo Working Paper Series 620, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marco A. Haan & Jose Luis Moraga-Gonzalez, 2009.
"Advertising for Attention in a Consumer Search Model,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute
09-031/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Marco A. Haan & José L. Moraga‐González, 2011. "Advertising for Attention in a Consumer Search Model," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(552), pages 552-579, 05.
- Haan, Marco A. & Moraga-Gonzalez, Jose L., 2009. "Advertising for attention in a consumer search model," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/794, IESE Business School.
- Florian Baumann & Tim Friehe, 2011.
"Emotions in Litigation Contests,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3351, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dmitry Ryvkin, 2007. "Tullock contests of weakly heterogeneous players," Public Choice, Springer, Springer, vol. 132(1), pages 49-64, July.
- Frederik Schmidt, 2008. "The Stability of Dynamic Contests with Asymmetric and Endogenous Prizes," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(4), pages 1-9.
- Frederik Schmidt, 2009. "Evolutionary stability of altruism and envy in Tullock contests," Economics of Governance, Springer, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 247-259, July.
- Boudreau, James W. & Shunda, Nicholas, 2010.
"On the evolution of prize perceptions in contests,"
24640, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Florian Baumann & Tim Friehe, 2013. "A note on the timing of investments in litigation contests," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 313-326, June.
- Konrad, Kai A., 2003. "Mobilität in mehrstufigen Ausbildungsturnieren," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2003-30, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Behrooz Hassani-Mahmooei, Behrooz & Vahabi, Mehrdad, 2013. "Identity, Authority and Evolution of Order: the trajectory of dueling simulated," MPRA Paper 48219, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jul 2013.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2008:i:4:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Florian Baumann & Tim Friehe, 2012. "Contingent fees meet the British rule: an exploratory study," Public Choice, Springer, Springer, vol. 150(3), pages 499-510, March.
- J. Atsu Amegashie, 2000. "A political economy model of immigration quotas," Discussion Papers dp00-19, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University, revised 19 Sep 2000.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.