Impacts of CO2-taxes in an economy with niche markets and learning-by-doing
Abstract[Dataset available: http://hdl.handle.net/10411/16384]
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3764008.
Date of creation: 2004
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Environmental and Resource Economics (2004) v.28, p.367-394
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Butter, F.A.G. den & Hofkes, M.W., 1993.
"Sustainable development with extractive and non-extractive use of the environment in production,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0055, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- F. Butter & M. Hofkes, 1995. "Sustainable development with extractive and non-extractive use of the environment in production," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 6(4), pages 341-358, December.
- Butter, F.A.G. den & Hofkes, M.W., 1993. "Sustainable development with extractive and non-extractive use of the environment in production," Serie Research Memoranda 0055, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- van der Zwaan, B. C. C. & Gerlagh, R. & G. & Klaassen & Schrattenholzer, L., 2002. "Endogenous technological change in climate change modelling," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Matthias Kalkuhl & Ottmar Edenhofer & Kai Lessmann, 2012. "The Role of Carbon Capture and Sequestration Policies for Climate Change Mitigation," CESifo Working Paper Series 3834, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marzio Galeotti & Carlo Carraro, 2004. "Does Endogenous Technical Change Make a Difference in Climate Policy Analysis? A Robustness Exercise with the FEEM-RICE Model," Working Papers 2004.152, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Valentina Bosetti & Carlo Carraro & Marzio Galeotti, 2006. "Stabilisation Targets, Technical Change and the Macroeconomic Costs of Climate Change Control," Working Papers 2006.2, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sue Wing, Ian, 2006. "Representing induced technological change in models for climate policy analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(5-6), pages 539-562, November.
- Kalkuhl, Matthias & Edenhofer, Ottmar & Lessmann, Kai, 2012.
"Learning or lock-in: Optimal technology policies to support mitigation,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 1-23.
- Matthias Kalkuhl & Ottmar Edenhofer & Kai Lessmann, 2011. "Learning or Lock-in: Optimal Technology Policies to Support Mitigation," CESifo Working Paper Series 3422, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bob van der Zwaan & Reyer Gerlagh, 2004. "Climate Uncertainty and the Necessity to Transform Global Energy Supply," Working Papers 2004.95, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Florentine Schwark, 2010. "Economics of Endogenous Technical Change in CGE Models - The Role of Gains from Specialization," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 10/130, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Ruperta Lichtenecker, 2006. "Umwelttechnikindustrie - Zukunftsmarkt China," Economics working papers 2006-01, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.