Keynesian multipliers, direct crowding out, and the optimal provision of public goods
Abstract[Dataset available: http://hdl.handle.net/10411/15978]
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-376257.
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of Macroeconomics (1997) v.19, p.803-826
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Other versions of this item:
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Ligthart, Jenny E., 1997. "Keynesian Multipliers, Direct Crowding Out, and the Optimal Provision of Public Goods," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 803-826, October.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lockwood, Ben, 2003.
"Imperfect competition, the marginal cost of public funds and public goods supply,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 87(7-8), pages 1719-1746, August.
- Lockwood, Ben, 1996. "Imperfect competition, the marginal cost of public finds and public goods supply," Discussion Papers, Exeter University, Department of Economics 9610, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Juha Tervala, 2008. "Fiscal policy and direct crowding-out in a small open economy," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 255-268, November.
- Pasquale Commendatore & Ingrid Kubin, 2009.
"Dynamic effects of regulation and deregulation in goods and labour markets,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 61(3), pages 517-537, July.
- Pasquale Commendatore & Ingrid Kubin, 2005. "Dynamic Effects of Regulation and Deregulation in Goods and Labour Markets," Working Papers, Vienna University of Economics Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness geewp49, Vienna University of Economics Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Ganelli, Giovanni, 2003.
"Useful government spending, direct crowding-out and fiscal policy interdependence,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 87-103, February.
- Ganelli, G., 2000. "Useful Government Spending, Direct Crowding Out and Fiscal Policy Interdependence," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS), University of Warwick, Department of Economics 547, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Coto-Martinez, Javier, 2006. "Public capital and imperfect competition," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 90(1-2), pages 349-378, January.
- Alho, Kari, 2000. "Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Policies in a Recession : Is There a Way out of the Trap in an Open EconomyN. (Revised September 2002)," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 735, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.