A new theory of retailing costs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-373306.
Date of creation: 1982
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in European Economic Review (1982) v.17, p.163-186
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kosfeld, Michael, 2002. "Why shops close again: An evolutionary perspective on the deregulation of shopping hours," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 51-72, January.
- Paul Lanoie & Georges A. Tanguay & Luc Vallée, 1994. "Short-term Impact of Shopping-hour Deregulation: Welfare Implications and Policy Analysis," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 20(2), pages 177-188, June.
- Nooteboom, B., 2007.
"Service value chains and effects of scale,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-284232, Tilburg University.
- S. M. A. Weliwita & Stephen E. Miller, 1992. "The production structure of food retailing in the United States: An initial inquiry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(2), pages 121-130.
- Boon Lee, 2002. "Output and Productivity Comparisons of the Wholesale and Retail Trade Sector: US and Australia, 1991 to 1999," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 125, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Nooteboom, B., 2005. "A Logic of Multi-Level Change of Routines," Discussion Paper 2005-42, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Carree, M. A. & Thurik, A. R., 1999. "The carrying capacity and entry and exit flows in retailing," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(7), pages 985-1007, October.
- van Dalen, Jan & Thurik, Roy, 1998. "A model of pricing behavior: An econometric case study," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 177-195, August.
- Nooteboom, B., 2005. "The Industrial and Social Dynamics of Retailing, and Effects of Opening Hours," Discussion Paper 2005-48, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lee, David R., 1987. "Labor Market Dynamics in the U.S. Food Sector," Working Papers 115799, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Charlotte Senftleben-König, 2014. "Product Market Deregulation and Employment Outcomes: Evidence from the German Retail Sector," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-013, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Cristina Suárez & Justo Jorge, 2010. "Efficiency convergence processes and effects of regulation in the nonspecialized retail sector in Spain," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 573-597, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.