A mark-up model of retail margins
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-373080.
Date of creation: 1985
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Applied Economics (1985) v.17, p.647-667
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Theo Offerman & Jan Potters, 2000.
"Does Auctioning of Entry Licenses affect Consumer Prices? An Experimental Study,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
00-046/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Offerman, T.J.S. & Potters, J.J.M., 2000. "Does Auctioning of Entry Licences Affect Consumers Prices? An Experimental Study," Discussion Paper 2000-53, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- André van Stel & Roy Thurik & Andrew Burke, 2008. "Investigating Blue Ocean v. Competitive Strategy: A Statistical Analysis of the Retail Industry," Scales Research Reports H200801, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:0000032 is not listed on IDEAS
- van Dalen, Jan & Thurik, Roy, 1998. "A model of pricing behavior: An econometric case study," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 177-195, August.
- Theo Offerman & Jan Potters, 2000. "Does Auctioning of Entry Licenses affect Consumer Prices? An Experimental Study," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-046/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Potjes, J.C.A. & Thurik, A.R., 1992.
"Retail Profit Margins in Japan and Germany,"
9203, NEUHUYS - RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM.
- René Hertog & Jeroen Potjes & A. Thurik, 1994. "Retail profit margins in Japan and Germany," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 130(2), pages 375-390, June.
- Roger Betancourt & David Gautschi, 1996. "An international comparison of the determinants of retail gross margins," Empirica, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 173-189, June.
- P.D. Koellinger & A.R. Thurik, 0000. "Entrepreneurship and the Business Cycle," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-032/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 30 Sep 2009.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.