A smoothed maximum score estimator for the binary choice panel data model with an application to labour force participation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-365498.
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Statistica Neerlandica (1995) v.49, p.324-342
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 8355.
- Lechner, Michael & Lollivier, Stefan & Magnac, Thierry, 2005.
"Parametric Binary Choice Models,"
IDEI Working Papers
398, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Michael Lechner & Stefan Lollivier & Thierry Magnac, 2005. "Parametric Binary Choice Models," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2005 2005-23, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Lechner, Michael & Laisney, François, 2002.
"Almost Consistent Estimation of Panel Probit Models with 'Small' Fixed Effects,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
02-64, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Francois Laisney & Michael Lechner, 2003. "Almost Consistent Estimation of Panel Probit Models with “Small” Fixed Effects," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 1-28.
- Michael Lechner & Francois Laisney, 2002. "Almost Consistent Estimation of Panel Probit Models with 'Small' Fixed Effects," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2002 2002-15, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Euwals, R.W. & Melenberg, B. & Soest, A.H.O. van, 1997.
"Testing the Predicitive Value of Subjective Labour Supply Data,"
1997-25, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Rob Euwals & Bertrand Melenberg & Arthur van Soest, 1998. "Testing the predictive value of subjective labour supply data," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(5), pages 567-585.
- Manuel Arellano, 2003.
"Discrete choices with panel data,"
Fundación SEPI, vol. 27(3), pages 423-458, September.
- Cizek, P. & Lei, J., 2013. "Identification and Estimation of Nonseparable Single-Index Models in Panel Data with Correlated Random Effects," Discussion Paper 2013-062, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lee, M.J., 1996. "A Root-N Consistent Semiparametric Estimator for Fixed Effect Binary Response Panel Data," Discussion Paper 1996-64, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Abrevaya, Jason, 2000. "Rank estimation of a generalized fixed-effects regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Luis Cabral & Ben Polak, 2007. "Dominant Firms, Imitation, and Incentives to Innovate," Working Papers 07-6, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Lei, J., 2013. "Smoothed Spatial Maximum Score Estimation of Spatial Autoregressive Binary Choice Panel Models," Discussion Paper 2013-061, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.