A result on output feedback linear quadratic control
AbstractIn this note we consider the static output feedback linear quadratic control problem.We present both necessary and sufficient conditions under which this problem has a solution in case the involved cost depend only on the output and control variables.This result is used to present both necessary and sufficient conditions under which the corresponding linear quadratic differential game has a Nash equilibrium in case the players use static output feedback control.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-364996.
Date of creation: 2008
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Automatica (2008) v.44, p.265-271
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Other versions of this item:
- Engwerda, J.C. & Weeren, A.J.T.M., 2006. "A Result on Output Feedback Linear Quadratic Control," Discussion Paper 2006-108, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Broek, W.A. van den & Engwerda, J.C. & Schumacher, J.M., 2003. "An equivalence result in linear-quadratic theory," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-91412, Tilburg University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.