Empirical comparison of the shape of welfare functions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-361905.
Date of creation: 1979
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Economics Letters (1979) v.3, p.71-76
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Other versions of this item:
- Van Herwaarden, Floor G. & Kapteyn, Arie, 1979. "Empirical comparison of the shape of welfare functions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 71-76.
- Herwaarden, F.G. van & Kapteyn, A.J., 1981. "Empirical comparison of the shape of welfare functions," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-364298, Tilburg University.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Groot, Wim & Maassen van den Brink, Henriette & Plug, Erik, 2002. "Money for Health: The Compensating Variation of Cardiovascular Diseases," IZA Discussion Papers 653, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John K. Dagsvik & Steinar Strøm & Zhiyang Jia, 2003.
"A Stochastic Model for the Utility of Income,"
358, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Dagsvik John K., 2010. "Making Amartya Sen’s Capability Approach Operational: A Random Scale Framework for Empirical Modeling," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201005, University of Turin.
- Oskam, Arie J., 1988. "Decision Based Economic Theory," Staff Papers 14075, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Plug, Erik J. S. & van Praag, Bernard M. S. & Hartog, Joop, 1999. "If we knew ability, how would we tax individuals?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 183-211, May.
- Seidl, Christian & Traub, Stefan & Morone, Andrea, 2005.
"Relative Deprivation, Personal Income Satisfaction, and Average Well-being under Different Income Distributions,"
Working Paper Series
RP2005/04, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Christian Seidl & Stefan Traub & Andrea Morone, 2004. "Relative Deprivation, Personal Income Satisfaction, and Average Well-Being under Different Income Distributions," Experimental 0401004, EconWPA.
- Seidl, Christian & Traub, Stefan & Morone, Andrea, 2003. "Relative Deprivation, Personal Income Satisfaction, and Average Well-Being under Different Income Distributions," Economics Working Papers 2003,05, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Montmarquette, C. & Blais, A., 1986.
"A Survey Measure of Risk Aversion,"
Cahiers de recherche
8646, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Dagsvik, John K. & Strom, Steinar & Jia, Zhiyang, 2006.
"Utility of income as a random function: Behavioral characterization and empirical evidence,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 23-57, January.
- John K. Dagsvik & Steinar Strøm & Zhiyang Jia, 2005. "Utility of Income as a Random Function. Behavioral Characterization and Empirical Evidence," Discussion Papers 431, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Wim Groot & Henri�tte Maassen van den Brink & Erik Plug, 2004. "Money for health: the equivalent variation of cardiovascular diseases," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(9), pages 859-872.
- Verme, Paolo, 2013. "The relative income and relative deprivation hypotheses : a review of the empirical literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6606, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.