The increasing power of store brands: Building loyalty and market share
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-358835.
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Long range planning (1997) v.30, p.917-930
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ni, John Z. & Flynn, Barbara B. & Jacobs, F. Robert, 2014. "Impact of product recall announcements on retailers׳ financial value," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 309-322.
- Miquel-Romero, Maria José & Caplliure-Giner, Eva María & Adame-Sánchez, Consolación, 2014. "Relationship marketing management: Its importance in private label extension," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 667-672.
- Sloot, L.M. & Verhoef, P.C., 2004. "Understanding the Impact of Brand Delistings on Assortment Evaluations and Store Switching and Complaining Intentions," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-114-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Jones, Marilyn Y. & Spence, Mark T. & Vallaster, Christine, 2008. "Creating emotions via B2C websites," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 419-428.
- Semeijn,Janjaap & Riel,Allard C.R.,van & Ambrosini,Ana Beatriz, 2003. "Consumer evaluations of store brands: effects of store image and product attributes," Research Memorandum 030, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Mercedes Martos-Partal & Óscar González-Benito, 2011. "Store brand and store loyalty: The moderating role of store brand positioning," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 297-313, September.
- Raj Sethuraman, 2009. "Assessing the External Validity of Analytical Results from National Brand and Store Brand Competition Models," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(4), pages 759-781, 07-08.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.