Decline and variability in brand loyalty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-358795.
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in International Journal of Research in Marketing (1997) v.14, p.405-420
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hunjra, Ahmed Imran & Azam, Rauf i & Humayoun, Asad Afzal, 2011. "Cause related marketing and its impact on sales: mediating by brand loyalty and customer purchase intention," MPRA Paper 40680, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergio Brasini & Marzia Freo & Giorgio Tassinari, 2005. "The effects of marketing activities on fast moving consumer good purchases : the case of yoghurt Italian market," Quaderni di Dipartimento 2, Department of Statistics, University of Bologna.
- G. Dekimpe, Marnik & Hanssens, Dominique M. & Silva-Risso, Jorge M., 1998. "Long-run effects of price promotions in scanner markets," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1-2), pages 269-291, November.
- P. Van Kenhove & K. De Wulf & S. Steenhaut, 2003.
"The Relationship between Consumers’ Unethical Behavior and Customer Loyalty in a Retail Environment,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
03/167, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Kristof De Wulf & Patrick Van Kenhove & Sarah Steenhaut, 2003. "The relationship between consumers unethical behavior and customer loyalty in a retail environment," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2003-17, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Dekimpe, M.G. & Skiera, B., 2004. "Channel Power in Multi-Channel Environments," Research Paper ERS-2004-041-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Dekimpe, M.G. & Hanssens, D.M., 2003. "Persistence Modeling for Assessing Marketing Strategy Performance," Research Paper ERS-2003-088-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- S. Steenhaut & P. Van Kenhove, 2003. "Consumers’ Reactions to “Receiving Too Much Change at the Checkout”," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/186, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Kressmann, Frank & Sirgy, M. Joseph & Herrmann, Andreas & Huber, Frank & Huber, Stephanie & Lee, Dong-Jin, 2006. "Direct and indirect effects of self-image congruence on brand loyalty," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(9), pages 955-964, September.
- Brink, Douwe van den & Odekerken-Schroder, Gaby & Pauwels, Pieter, 2006. "The effect of strategic and tactical cause-related marketing on consumers' brand loyalty," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-16127, Maastricht University.
- Dekimpe, Marnik & Hanssens, DM, 2005. "Persistence models and marketing strategy," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/120752, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.