Decline and variability in brand loyalty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-358795.
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in International Journal of Research in Marketing (1997) v.14, p.405-420
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- van Trijp, Hans C M & Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict E M, 1990. "An Investigation into the Validity of Measures for Variation in Consumption Used in Economics and Marketing," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 17(1), pages 19-41.
- Deleersnyder, B. & Geyskens, I. & Gielens, K. & Dekimpe, M.G., 2002. "How Cannibalistic is the Internet Channel?," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-22-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Hunjra, Ahmed Imran & Azam, Rauf i & Humayoun, Asad Afzal, 2011. "Cause related marketing and its impact on sales: mediating by brand loyalty and customer purchase intention," MPRA Paper 40680, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dekimpe, M.G. & Hanssens, D.M., 2003. "Persistence Modeling for Assessing Marketing Strategy Performance," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2003-088-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- G. Dekimpe, Marnik & Hanssens, Dominique M. & Silva-Risso, Jorge M., 1998. "Long-run effects of price promotions in scanner markets," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1-2), pages 269-291, November.
- Kressmann, Frank & Sirgy, M. Joseph & Herrmann, Andreas & Huber, Frank & Huber, Stephanie & Lee, Dong-Jin, 2006. "Direct and indirect effects of self-image congruence on brand loyalty," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(9), pages 955-964, September.
- Sergio Brasini & Marzia Freo & Giorgio Tassinari, 2005. "The effects of marketing activities on fast moving consumer good purchases : the case of yoghurt Italian market," Quaderni di Dipartimento 2, Department of Statistics, University of Bologna.
- S. Steenhaut & P. Van Kenhove, 2003. "Consumers’ Reactions to “Receiving Too Much Change at the Checkout”," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/186, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Kristof De Wulf & Patrick Van Kenhove & Sarah Steenhaut, 2003.
"The relationship between consumers unethical behavior and customer loyalty in a retail environment,"
Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series
2003-17, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- P. Van Kenhove & K. De Wulf & S. Steenhaut, 2003. "The Relationship between Consumers’ Unethical Behavior and Customer Loyalty in a Retail Environment," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/167, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Bart Neuts & João Romão & Eveline van Leeuwen & Peter Nijkamp, 2013. "Describing the Relationships between Tourist Satisfaction and Destination Loyalty in a Segmented and Digitalized Market," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-164/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.