Micro-econometric models of consumer behaviour and welfare
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3508638.
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew E. Clark, 2012.
"Happiness, Habits and High Rank: Comparisons in Economic and Social Life,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
452, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Clark, Andrew E., 2011. "Happiness, Habits and High Rank: Comparisons in Economic and Social Life," IZA Discussion Papers 5966, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrew E. Clark, 2008. "Happiness, habits and high rank: Comparisons in economic and social life," PSE Working Papers halshs-00586049, HAL.
- Olivier Godechot & Claudia Senik, 2013.
"Wage comparisons in and out of the firm. Evidence from a matched employer-employee French database,"
311, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Olivier Godechot & Claudia Senik, 2013. "Wage Comparisons in and out of the Firm. Evidence from a Matched Employer-Employee French Database," PSE Working Papers halshs-00907268, HAL.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00907268 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00588314 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claudia Senik, 2008.
"Direct evidence on income comparisons and their welfare effects,"
PSE Working Papers
- Senik, Claudia, 2009. "Direct evidence on income comparisons and their welfare effects," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 408-424, October.
- Senik, Claudia, 2007. "Direct Evidence on Income Comparisons and their Welfare Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 3195, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Clark, Andrew E. & Oswald, Andrew J., 1996.
"Satisfaction and comparison income,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 359-381, September.
- Clark, Andrew E. & Oswald, Andrew J., 1994. "Satisfaction and comparison income," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9408, CEPREMAP.
- Andrew E. Clark and Andrew J. Oswald, . "Satisfaction and Comparison Income," Economics Discussion Papers, University of Essex, Department of Economics 419, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00586049 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claudia Senik & Andrew E. Clark, 2007. "La croissance rend-elle heureux ? La réponse des données subjectives," PSE Working Papers halshs-00588314, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.