Asymmetric Promotion Effects and Brand Positioning
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-339978.
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Marketing science (1996) v.15, p.379-394
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cotterill, Ronald W. & Putsis, William P., Jr., 1998. "Testing the Theory: Vertical Strategic Interaction and Demand Functional Form," Research Reports 25211, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- van Heerde, H.J. & Helsen, K. & Dekimpe, M.G., 2005. "Managing Product-Harm Crises," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-044-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Danijela Mandić, 2009. "Long-term impact of sales promotion on brand image," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 21(2), pages 235-246.
- Braak, A.M. ter, 2012. "A new era in retail: Private-label production by national-brand manufacturers and premium-quality private labels," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5242207, Tilburg University.
- Baltas, George & Doyle, Peter, 2001. "Random utility models in marketing research: a survey," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 115-125, February.
- Raphael Thomadsen, 2007. "Product Positioning and Competition: The Role of Location in the Fast Food Industry," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(6), pages 792-804, 11-12.
- Kuo, Chia-Wei & Yang, Shu-Jung Sunny, 2013. "The role of store brand positioning for appropriating supply chain profit under shelf space allocation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(1), pages 88-97.
- Durham, Catherine A. & Johnson, Aaron J. & McFetridge, Marc V., 2007. "Marketing-Management Impacts on Produce Sales," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 38(2), July.
- van Oest, R.D. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2003.
"Which brands gain share from which brands? Inference from store-level scanner data,"
ERIM Report Series Research in Management
ERS-2003-076-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Rutger van Oest & Philip Hans Franses, 2003. "Which Brands gain Share from which Brands? Inference from Store-Level Scanner Data," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-079/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Steenkamp, J-B.E.M. & Nijs, V.R. & Hanssens, D.M. & Dekimpe, M.G., 2002. "Competitive Reactions and the Cross-Sales Effects of Advertising and Promotion," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-20-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Anselmsson, Johan & Johansson, Ulf & Persson, Niklas, 2006. "A conceptual framework for understanding Customer-based brand equity and price premium in grocery categories," Working Paper Series 2006/4, Lund University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Raj Sethuraman, 2009. "Assessing the External Validity of Analytical Results from National Brand and Store Brand Competition Models," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(4), pages 759-781, 07-08.
- Sivakumar, K., 2003. "Price-tier competition: Distinguishing between intertier competition and intratier competition," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(12), pages 947-959, December.
- Rutger Oest, 2005. "Which Brands Gain Share from Which Brands? Inference from Store-Level Scanner Data," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 281-304, September.
- G. Dekimpe, Marnik & Hanssens, Dominique M. & Silva-Risso, Jorge M., 1998. "Long-run effects of price promotions in scanner markets," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1-2), pages 269-291, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.